donderdag 21 juni 2012

Host Family and Location!

I have never been so excited for an email before in my life! As soon as I got this, I was already to my computer logging into the AFS site:

I will be living in Bergschenhoek, with a population of about 16,000 people within an area of roughly 9 miles or so. It's only five miles north of Rotterdam, which is the second largest city in the Netherlands with a population of over 616,000 people. I will be attending a school called Wolfert Lyceum in Bergschenhoek, and as my Host family goes...

I'll have four siblings!
The youngest daughter is 14-years-old, and the oldest daughter is 28-years-old. I'll have two brothers, one being 16 and one being 17. Besides ages of family members, I don't know much else about my Host Family except that they have a pet cat that comes and goes, they have no "Permanent One Religion," and their occupation reads "Geen Betaalde Funktie."

Here is a picture of Rotterdam at night:

Two months left, I'm now counting down the days.
                 -Molly



2 opmerkingen: