vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Short update!

Saying goodbye to Maddie at the airport was hard, there's no way to downplay it. But it's comforting to know I will see her in only a matter of weeks! I took the day off from school of course, and Dennis, Marijke and I took her to Schipol. It's weird to think that next time I will be the one getting on a plane there...

Tomorrow I will be going to Maasland with Rob, Marijke, Tim and Renee to go sailing! The sun is supposed to come out, accompanied by a bit of wind. It's been so warm lately, that I've been able to wear shorts to school! Sometimes it's even too warm, like in the 80's...gingerproblems. I have to bring sunscreen to school with me, because we've been having lessons outside.

Can't complain that much, it's better than the rain! After sailing my plans are to bike with the girls to Shivani's. She lives right on the beach (well, a manmade beach), and close to Rotterdam. Many girls from my class will be coming too, so I'm looking forward to it! A girls night is well needed.

-Molly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten