woensdag 10 april 2013

Feestje!


Last weekend my friends and I threw a "Cowboys & Indians" themed party, to celebrate our seventeenth, and Pascale's&Maartje's sixteenth birthdays! Both VWO classes came, Pascale's friends from swimming, Beau's friends from Scouting, etc. etc., in total there were about seventy people there! Most of whom dressed up, some even went all out with the theme. All in all, I think that everyone had a blast. Next weekend, my friends Nienke and Ella will also be having a birthday party, but in Pijnacker- two towns over.

Tomorrow evening Marijke and I will go to Den Hague for an AFS get together; it'll will be nice to catch up with everyone from my region. Next Saturday I will go to Utrecht to walk around and explore the city, also with other AFS students from my region. Busy busy busy! Not to mention, Maddie comes next month- I am so excited, I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen her...since August! Wow, time flies.

Well, nothing else is new...the weather is FINALLY starting to warm up a bit here- maybe even nice enough to wear shorts in a few weeks. One can only hope.

-Molly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten