zondag 14 april 2013

Maasland, Feestje, Girls Night!

Last weekend was very busy, but exciting! I spent the day in Utrecht with other AFS students from my region, walking through the city and catching up. We also went to the Dick Bruna Museum, and afterwards ate appetizers and had a few drinks together. I had to take the train home rather early though, because I had Nienke and Ella's birthday party to go to in Pijnacker!
The feest in Pijnacker was erg gezellig, full of dancing and socializing. Biking there of course is a pain, due to the fact that it's about 45 minutes away! The party was well worth it though. We all spent the night at Fiona's afterwards.


Yesterday I spent the day in Delft with Marijke, Tim and Rob,
and we sailed the
sailboat to Maasland. Well, more like I sat on the boat and enjoyed the ride. The sun was shining, and it was so gorgeous outside. We passed by baby ducks, sheep, windmills, etc. etc., typical Dutch things! In the evening, Katharina, Renee, Sanne, Roos,

Marijke and I had a girls night together at Roos's. We did our nails, watched Magic Mike (with the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l Channing Tatum), and ate so much chocolate until we thought we would die! Great fun though, and an evening very much needed. Roos's husband and son stayed the night at our house back in Bergschenhoek; I'm sure they spent their "Guys Night" drinking beer and watching (or talking about) soccer or something like that with Rob, Tim and Dennis!

Tomorrow I have my math retake (for the test that I failed), and I am so nervous! I have studied so much though, so I better pass it... right now I have a 5.0 average, and I need a 5.5 to pass!

Wish me luck,
-Molly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten