woensdag 15 mei 2013

Morgen, Parijs!

Luckily the sun shined for us today! The Dierentuin in Blijdorp was a hit- I even went to new exhibits that I hadn't been to before! We spent about two or three hours walking around from one exotic animal to the next, seeing baby gorillas, beautiful butterflies, and much more!

For dinner, we had Gourmet....which is quite possibly my favorite dinner here. It's the one where everyone gets their own small pan, and cooks for themselves. At the end there are pancakes too! Yummmmmy, Maddie thought it was the cutest set-up ever!
Tomorrow we will be on the bus to Paris! I'm not exactly looking forward to the nine hour ride, but I know it will be worth it. Hopefully we'll drive through Antwerpen or Brussels! 
I am curious to what our Hotel will be like...and of course a bit nervous for the traveling. Although I always get nervous when riding on busses or trains! Marijke printed many maps out for us, of where to go and how to get there...she's the best! I'm sure they'll help tremendously. 
For now though, it's time to pack and get ready for the journey.

Trembling with excitement, and so thankful of my parents for making this trip happen for us!

-Molly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten