vrijdag 31 mei 2013

Waar is da feestje?! Hier is da feestje!

 Thursday was a hit, Maddie and I danced like we were foreigners and didn't have a care in the world at the school party...it was quite entertaining! Dinner at Hello Pasta was superb, we split a mushroom, creamy pasta and Maddie got to know my friends that I've made here.

Even with the age difference, she seemed to enjoy herself. It was so nice to show her another part of my life here, with all of my classmates!
Unfortunately Maddie caught a cold (probably from me), so we postponed our trip to Belgium until Monday, instead of today, giving her a day to recover before Amsterdam tomorrow! Our plans are to visit Anne Frank's House, see the Red Light District, wander into all of the touristy shops, and just explore the city.

-Molly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten