zondag 12 mei 2013

Tent Feest!

I spent the last night in Pijnacker with my friends, at a music party called "Tent Feest." This Feest, or mini-music festival, had famous Dutch musicians such as Van Velzen, Memphis Maniacs, and  other known artists. My friends and I cycled to the Feest in Pijnacker, where we spent the evening enjoying the music, company and atmosphere.
The Memphis Maniacs were probably the most bizarre band that I have seen perform. Clad in cheetah print attire, they covered songs like, "Sexy and I know it," while dancing around the stage like Elvis! They were geweldig nonetheless, quite the entertainment!
In an hour we will be on our way to Amsterdam, to pick up Maddie in the airport! I woke up at eight this morning because I couldn't sleep!

-Molly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten